Camino De Santiago
El Camino de Santiago Departure – For centuries pilgrims have been walking through the same paths to reach Santiago de Compostela, and nowadays this is the only walking Pilgrination that exists in the world. We have put together an excellent selection of properties to stay with all the necessary comfort for our clients, escaping from the uncomfortable properties that are available. We also will escort you from day 1, taking you to every hidden place along the Camino and telling you local stories about it, besides stopping in the best places for local food. Another point in which we make the difference is the service of luggage transportation, don’t worry about your suitcase, we will take it from the hotel and you will only have to carry a little backpack and enjoy the walk!
This proposal is based in walking the last 100 km. on the Camino, starting from Sarria.
If you are coming with some friends or family and you want to make it into a group, let us know to make it into a group departure with specialised services.
Santiago de Compostela
Sport & Informal
Day 01: Santiago de Compostela – Sarria
Day 02: Sarria - Portomarín
Day 03: Portomarín - Palas de Rei
Day 04: Palas de Rei - Arzua
Day 05: Arzua - O Pino
Day 06: O Pino - Santiago de Compostela
Day 07: Santiago de Compostela
Day 08: Santiago de Compostela
Camino De Santiago
- Private transfer from Santiago de Compostela or La Coruña airport
- Daily breakfast
- Luggage transportation during the Camino
- Best accommodation along the Camino with our selected hotels.
- 2 nights in Santiago de Compostela in a great hotel, following our high standards
- City tour Santiago de Compostela with some tapas
- Farewell Dinner
- Private transfer out to Santiago de Compostela airport
- Pilgrim welcome kit including all essential and necesary documentation for the Camino