There is nothing wrong with wanting to indulge in the best food and wine of Galicia. Who can resist such world-renowned seafood? Coming from a long fishing tradition and over 1660 km of coastline, chefs from around the world recognize this region as one of the best for all things sea related. Not to mention that Galicia’s Rias Baixas region boasts some amazing white wines that pair perfectly with the food.
Santiago de Compostela
Day 01: Santiago de Compostela
Day 02: Santiago de Compostela
Day 03: Santiago de Compostela
Day 04: Santiago de Compostela
Day 05: Santiago de Compostela
- Daily breakfast
- Private transfer from airport to the selected hotel.
- Welcome dinner
- Walking City Tour Santiago de Compostela including lunch with wine
- Coastal City Tour Galicia nad seafood exploration
- 4 Nights Accommodation in the selected hotel
- Private transfer from hotel to airport Santiago de Compostela